Monday, February 7, 2011

autobio

Hi, my name is Jake, I grew up in Springville and then moved to Anamosa in 7th grade.  In my first move it was difficult to make friends but after a while everyone seemed to like me. Then my junior year i moved to Tipton and I failed all of my classes. After that i moved to the alternative school in tipton. This school is alot easier. You move at your own pace, for what ever class you want to do. You work by your self but if you need help the teachers help you. Every hour you get a 10 min break, its great!

2 comments:

  1. This is a good start! You've moved around a bit...glad that you are here and getting settled in. We like having your here :) I would also like for you to pass this composition class by using good grammar, capitalization and punctuation. Do you think you can go back and edit this post to make some corrections? If you need help figuring out what needs to be corrected, just let me know (holler, email, text...anything!) I will be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake your a homo. But I did enjoy visiting your page and reading your nice blogs well done sport.

    ReplyDelete